B Royal Chenin Blanc
- STYLE: White off-dry
- CULTIVAR: 100% Chenin Blanc
- HARVESTING: Machine harvested. Night harvested at optimal ripeness.
- VINIFICATION: Vines grow in deep alluvial soils 5-10 years old. Grapes are harvested mechanically at night between 10 – 21 degrees. Fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks.
- ANALYSIS: Alc: 12.75% R/S: 6.4 g/l T/A: 6.7g/l pH: 3.16
4.0g/l T/A: 6.5g/l pH: 3.43
- MATURATION 1 year
- MATURATION POTENTIAL: 1 year
- CASE SIZE: 6 x 750ml
Enjoy chilled on its own or served with seafood, chicken, pasta and salads
An elegant mouthful of rich cocoa and ripe plum with hints of beetroot and earthiness. Structured and full. Fruit and oak are well meshed providing a long, sumptuous aftertaste.
Price per box. Minimum order of 6.
- Three & Half Star Platter Award 2014
- Four Star Platter Award 2015
- Four Star Platter Award 2016
- Gold Michelangelo 2016