Bayede! Queen Nandi MCC Brut Rose
- STYLE: MEDIUM BODIED RED WINE
- CULTIVAR: 100% MERLOT
- HARVESTING: Eastern and North Eastern facing vineyards. Harvest date for the cultivar is mid-February to end of March.
- VINIFICATION: Fermented on skins in stainless steel tanks at 22-26C for 7-12days. Pressed and racked. Malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks. Wood maturation for 5 months with 100% new French Oak staves.
- ANALYSIS: Alc: 13.66% R/S: 5.1g/l T/A: 5.7g/l pH: 3.59
- MATURATION POTENTIAL: 3 - 4 years
- CASE SIZE: 6 x 750ml
Pasta, Moussaka, chicken, red meat salads or smoked seafood.
A stylish Méthode Cap Classique Brut Rosé Sparkling wine made from 100% Pinot Noirfermentation occurs in the bottle and shows harmonious savour nuances with luscious red berries.
Price per box. Minimum order of 6.
- South African Airways Premium Class Wine awarded in 2016 for the year 2016
- Michelangelo 2016 – Silver Medal
- Two star platter awardVeritas 2017 – Bronze Medal