Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Bayede! HM King Goodwill Jubilee
- STYLE: Medium to full-bodied red wine
- CULTIVAR: Cabernet Sauvignon 45%, Merlot 40% & Petit-Verdot 15%
- HARVESTING: All varieties of the blend were picked at optimal ripeness. Each component was harvested separately.
- VINIFICATION: The components of the blend were separately vinified and then completed malolactic fermentation. Barrel selection for the blend only occurred after the 15-month ageing process in French oak - 33% new wood.
- ANALYSIS: Alc: 14.06% R/S: 3.7g/l T/A: 5.7g/l pH: 3.59
- MATURATION POTENTIAL: 3 – 5 years
- CASE SIZE: 6 x 750ml
This wine will compliment succulent red meat dishes, leg of lamb, pot-roast, oxtail, mild beetroot cream dish, biltong soup, game birds or duck.
The wine has a beautiful dark, rich colour. An exceptionally complex wine with dark fruit and cloves on the nose. Full bodied, succulent and approachable. Tannins elegantly integrated.
Price per box. Minimum order of 6.
- Yantai Gold Award China awarded in 2011
- Silver Michelangelo Award 2012
- Silver Michelangelo Award 2012 & Three Star Platter
- Three Star Platter Award 2015
- D’Escoffier Disciple 2012 ( France) – Altus Le Roux
- Three Star Platter Award 2016
- Veritas 2017 – Bronze Medal