Bayede! The Prince Sauvignon Blanc
- STYLE: Dry fruity white blend
- CULTIVAR: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- The Sauvignon Blanc grapes are harvested in the earlier hours of the day in order to prevent losing the delicate flavours.
- VINIFICATION: Fermented on skins in stainless steel tanks at 22-26C for 7-12days. Pressed and racked. Malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks. Wood maturation for 5 months with 100% new French Oak staves.
- ANALYSIS: Alc: 12.51% R/S: 5.2g/l T/A: 6.0g/l pH: 3.22
- MATURATION POTENTIAL: 1 – 2 years
- CASE SIZE: 6 x 750ml
This wine can be enjoyed with Thai foods and fish dishes.
The crisp, full bodied tropical asparagus flavours produce a lingering fruity aftertaste. The wine has a full mouth feel with a lively delicate and long pleasing finish.
Price per box. Minimum order of 6.
- Two star platter award 2017
- Veritas 2017 – Bronze Medal
- South African Airways Premium Class 2018