Bayede! Princess Chardonnay Pinor Nior
- STYLE: OFF DRY
- CULTIVAR: Chardonnay 94% /Pinot Noir 6%
- HARVESTING: Machine Harvested. Night Harvested at optimal ripeness.
- VINIFICATION: Grapes were harvested at optimal ripeness during cool night time hours to ensure we preserve the primary fruit flavours inside the grapes. Through minimal intervention in the vinification process we allowed the wine to express their individual characteristics as well as the soil of their origin. Chardonnay and Pinot noir were vinified separately allowing us to determine the final style of this fruit driven wine.
- ANALYSIS: Alc: 13.66% R/S: 5.1g/l T/A: 5.7g/l pH: 3.59
- MATURATION POTENTIAL: 3 - 4 years
- CASE SIZE: 6 x 750ml
Best enjoyed with seafood, Seared Tuna and Thai curries.
A crisp off dry wine with upfront fresh floral flavours and a soft and fruity finish. An easy-drinking, uncomplicated wine. Chardonnay contributes elegance and crisp acidity whilst the Pinot Noir brings intensity and richness. Combined they create an exciting, delightful taste experience.
Price per box. Minimum order of 6.