Bayede! 7 Icon Chardonnay
- STYLE: Medium bodied White wine
- CULTIVAR: 100% Chardonnay
- HARVESTING: Harvesting in February
- VINIFICATION: The grapes are picked in the coolness of morning and the emphasis is on capturing the beautiful rich complexities, nutty flavours and pronounce citrus finish which consistently characterise the wines produced from these vineyards. Once de-stemming, pressing and overnight settling has been completed, the juice is racked off from the sediment and moved into small second fill French oak barrels for 10 months. Weekly stirring (batonnage) of the lees ensures maximum flavours are released into the wine. A few months later the wine is racked off the lees and returned to the barrels for the completion of barrel-maturation.
- ANALYSIS: Alc: 13.53% R/S: 1.8g/l T/A: 6.4g/l pH: 3.30
- MATURATION POTENTIAL: 3 - 5 Years
- CASE SIZE: 6 x 750ml
Enjoy with leg of lamb, grilled or barbecued meats such as chicken, pork and sausages, as well as seafood and grilled fish
A light wooded Chardonnay matured in small French oak barrels. An elegant wine with subtle flavours of citrus and lime and a wealth bouquet on the aftertaste.
Price per box. Minimum order of 6.