Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Bayede! 7 Icon Merlot
- STYLE: Medium bodied red wine
- CULTIVAR: 100% MERLOT
- HARVESTING: Harvesting mid- February.
- VINIFICATION: Grapes are picked by hand, placed into small lug boxes and transported to the cellar in a cool truck. In the cellar, the whole berries are manually double sorted and then gravity fed into fermenters. Each batch is cold soaked for a few days and then slowly brought up in temperature, fermentation takes place naturally. The wines were aged for 18-24 months in 100% new French oak, bottled unfiltered and bottle aged for a year.
- ANALYSIS: Alc: 14.41% R/S: 4.0g/l T/A: 6.5g/l pH: 3.43
- MATURATION POTENTIAL:
6 - 10 Years
- CASE SIZE: 6 x 750ml
Pasta, Moussaka, chicken, red meat salads or smoked seafood.
An elegant mouthful of rich cocoa and ripe plum with hints of beetroot and earthiness. Structured and full. Fruit and oak are well meshed providing a long, sumptuous aftertaste.
Price per box. Minimum order of 6.
- Three & Half Star Platter Award 2014
- Four Star Platter Award 2015
- Four Star Platter Award 2016
- Gold Michelangelo 2016