Bayede! King Shaka-Zulu Pinotage
- STYLE: Medium bodied red wine
- CULTIVAR: 100% Pinotage
- HARVESTING: Harvesting from mid- February to mid-March.
- VINIFICATION: These grapes were harvested in the early morning hours to keep the grapes cool & never to work above 26ºC to obtain optimum flavors. Due to aggressive yeasting we approached the making of this wine differently.
- ANALYSIS: Alc: 14.01% R/S: 5.1g/l T/A: 5.4g/l pH: 3.55
- MATURATION POTENTIAL: Will gain complexity with 3 to 5 years of bottle maturation
- CASE SIZE: 6 x 750ml
Perfect partner with a good Springbok/Venison Fillet, Tuna and delightful paired with any Cape Malay inspired dish. Refreshingly different served with a rich decadent chocolate soufflé.
An elegant deep red wine with plum and mulberry tones. This well-balanced wine encompasses red berry aromas with ripe bananas combined with hints of spicy vanilla, leading to a most pleasant finish.
Price per box. Minimum order of 6.
- Mundus Vini 2016 – Silver Medal
- Selected for Comair Business class 2016
- Awarded National Listing from 1/03-30/06 2017 at 11 Bidvest Lounges Countrywide