Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Bayede! The Prince Pinotage
- STYLE: MEDIUM BODIED RED WINE
- CULTIVAR: 100% Pinotage
- HARVESTING: Harvesting from mid- February to mid-March.
- VINIFICATION: Fermented on skins in stainless steel tanks at 24-28C for 7 days. Pressed and racked. Malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks. Wood maturation with 100% new French Oak staves.
- ANALYSIS: Alc: 13.53% R/S: 4.8g/l T/A: 5.4g/l pH: 3.56
- MATURATION POTENTIAL: 3 - 4 years
- CASE SIZE: 6 x 750ml
This wine will compliment spicy foods, meat dishes and pasta.
An unwooded, dry red wine. Seductive bouquet combines plum, red cherry and slightly wooded oak tannins.
Price per box. Minimum order of 6.
- South African Airways Premium Class Wine awarded in 2016 for the year 2016
- Michelangelo 2016 – Silver Medal
- Three star platter award 2017
- Three star platter award 2016